Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's Stuff--

> While flipping through the channels last night, I saw that there was a Republican presidential candidate debate. Since I don't watch Fox News, I only got a glimpse of the buffoons.

> Media Matters has an extensive collection of comments made by Chris Matthews about Sen. Hillary Clinton. After reading the report, I think that Matthews clearly hates Hillary Clinton. However, he has a man-crush on Rudy Giuliani. Read the article yourself and I'm sure that you will agree. You wonder how Matthews can continue to call himself an objective newscaster.

>>>UPDATES: It appears that other people are noticing Chris Matthews and his opinions about Sen. Hillary Clinton. Check out Hinessight for more. I think some e-mails to the powers at MSNBC could force them to do something with Matthews.

--- The Giuliani campaign is a little short of cash and now some staffers will not be paid, according to USA Today. I hope that Judi Giuliani's LV purse doesn't have to give up its seat!!!! The tragedy!