Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Millionaire for McCain?

Last night, we saw comedian Lewis Black at the Palace Theatre in Columbus. He had a lot to say about everything, especially politics. Lewis Black had this to say about John McCain, "The Republicans should have nominated him in 2000, when he was still sane."

I found some interesting John McCain quotes (Source):

"There's no doubt in my mind that we will prevail and there's no doubt in my mind, once these people are gone, that we will be welcomed as liberators." --on the Iraq war, "Hardball" interview, March 24, 2003

"I'm going to be honest: I know a lot less about economics than I do about military and foreign policy issues. I still need to be educated."

"It's not social issues I care about."

I did see a McCain bumper sticker this week here in Columbus. It was on the back of a very expensive Mercedes. Must have been another millionaire for McCain.