Thursday, November 16, 2006

Chris Matthews

If Chris Matthews had been a student in my classroom, he would have had permanent detention. The man asks a question, and then rudely talks over the person responding. Could Dan Abrams tell Chris Matthews to be a polite listener? When Matthews starts going into one of his rude tantrums, I just turn the channel.

The other night I put on MSNBC just before Countdown with Keith Olbermann started. Matthews had about one minute left in his program and he predicted that the GOP would have John McCain and Haley Barbour as their ticket in 2008. Haley Barbour? Didn't he have some ethics problems with his lobbying group? In my opinion, McCain and Barbour sound like a good losing ticket for the Republicans. However, just a few nights ago, Chris Matthews was having his love festival talking about Rudy Giuliani. McCain, Barbour, Giuliani, or whatever, I think it will take a lot for Americans to trust the "stay the course" Republicans again.