Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Done With It

Today I have decided that I'm done with the following items:

1. American Idol-- I don't care. These people are not my idols because I am over 40 and most of them are terrible. Two of the guys need to brush their teeth more often.
2. People who drive SUV's. Get over yourself. Stop using all the oil and gasoline for future generations.
3. Stock market analysts. They are all full of it and they are only guessing what has or may happen.
4. Social Security Reform. With the stock market falling to new lows, the plan touted by the president is absolutely gone from serious consideration. Of course, it wasn't any good from the beginning.
5. Wal-Mart------You won't get any money from me.


I am still strong on the following:

1. Air America Radio- It is intelligent, thoughtful, funny, and a great additon to the radio.
2. Honda Civic Hybrid Cars- I love mine! I have gotten as much as 53mpg on the highway. I am doing my part to save the planet! What are YOU doing?
3. Speaking my mind- I will call or e-mail those people who piss me off.

Don't forget to get after those conservatives because they have never been right.