Here is a website called BoycottKochBrothers.com that lists products produced by the Koch brothers:
|Koch Products & Companies Include:|
| - Angel Soft |
- Angel Soft Ultra
- Brawny paper towels
- Dixie cups (& napkins & plates)
- Insulair cups
- Perfect Touch cups, paper products
- Quilted Northern
- Sparkle paper towels
- Vanity Fair napkins & paper towels
- Mardis Gras napkins
- Zee Napkins
- Georgia Pacific products
| Home/Office papers:|
- Image Plus
- Georgia Pacific
- Holiday Companies
- Gander Mountain
The site suggests you bring a copy of the list for when you shop.
You might also want to check out another website called Liberals Unite.
*** I met another person today that said that Gov. John Kasich, the Ohio Republicans, and their supporters are interested in creating "Super Elitism." They want to destroy the Middle Class, wipe out workers' rights, and have just an upper/ruling class, and the working poor.
The Ohio Republicans are going after teachers, firefighters, police officers, nurses, and state employees because they want to (1) remove any political power they might have, (2) destroy the Democratic Party, (3) empower right wingers and their mega billionaire supporters, etc., etc.
What will Ohioans get with SB 5 implemented?
* class sizes of 30-40 students. I've taught six classes/day with 30 students/per class in the inner city. It was not a picnic. Those who are opposing teachers rights to collective bargaining are people who wouldn't last an hour in a similar class situation. Are you willing to have someone outside of the field of education decide what a typical class size should be? This is an attempt to remove community control of schools. When test scores fall because your son or daughter's algebra class has 35 students, who will be blamed?
* Under SB 5, Ohioans should expect more injuries for police officers and firefighters. Right now, under collective bargaining, they can bargain for safety equipment, work conditions, and staffing numbers. Do state legislators know anything about the appropriate number of police or fire fighters to have on duty? Should a member of the Ohio legislature make decisions on what type of fire equipment fire fighters should wear based on cost and not safety?
In an effort to lower taxes for the rich, Kasich and the GOP are going after the Middle Class workers who contribute to your community. The people of Ohio will lose, while Kasich and his cronies consolidate power and get richer.