Sunday, February 03, 2008

Bill Kristol Thinks I'm A Problem

He might be correct. Crooks and Liars has this quote from right wing extremist, Bill Kristol:

Look the only people for Hillary Clinton are the Democratic establishment and white women… it would be crazy for the Democratic party to follow the establishment that’s led them to defeat year after year… White Women are a problem - but, you know… we all live with that…

As a white woman, I'm glad that Bill Kristol thinks that I'm a problem. As a matter of fact, I bet that Bill Kristol and his right wing boys club think that all women are problems. Kristol probably would like to go back to the ancient days when women were not permitted to voice their opinions, work outside the home, control their own bodies, own property, or run for high office. My advice to Bill Kristol and the old white men of the Republican Party is this---- Women are not going to go back to the old days. Deal with it.