Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Endorsements

Do these political endorsements surprise me? Not in the least. Does an endorsement make me want to choose one candidate over another? No.
-Right winger Jeb Bush endorsed McCain. Ho-hum. However, is Jeb Bush's endorsement his bid to get the nod to be a Vice Presidential candidate? Just what we need----another Bush.
-Is Mike Huckabee also campaigning for the second spot on the Republican ticket?

One story that needs attention is that Ron Paul said he will not support McCain.
The Chicago Tribune:
.... Paul, a Texas congressman, said he will not back McCain if he is the party's nominee unless the Arizona senator "has a lot of change of heart."
"I cannot support anybody with the foreign policy he advocates, you know, perpetual war. That is just so disturbing to me," Paul said in a Monday telephone interview. "I think it's un-American, unconstitutional, immoral and not Republican."

I wonder which candidate Ron Paul's supporters will vote for in the election if he is not a candidate.