Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday, Friday, Friday!!!!

While we were in Florence (Firenze), Italy, I saw some more little cars that I found very interesting. One of them was a three-wheeled car called a Pasquali. The Pasquali is a two-seater---one seat in the front and one seat in the back. Here is a picture that I found at Carspace:


See more Car Pictures at CarSpace.com

* I believe that Sen. Reid is wrong to delay the Senate's work on health care reform. Raw Story is reporting that Reid has put off health care legislation until the fall. You can e-mail Sen. Reid at this link or call his Washington DC office at 202-224-3542.


**In a new poll, The Washington Post is reporting that only 40% of those polled have a favorable opinion of Sarah Palin. I'm surprise that it is that high!!!!

* Why is Jon Husted always referred to as being from "Kettering" when everyone knows he lives in Upper Arlington? What ever happened to the residency question?