When Ted Strickland becomes Governor of the state of Ohio certain things will change:
1. Bob Bennett of the Ohio GOP won't run the governor's office.
2. Republican and Speaker of the House, Jon Husted, won't be able to dictate what projects get done in his district.
3. The Republican cash machine, the Ohio Department of Transportation, won't be taking payoffs from contractors for highway projects.
4. All Ohio contractors will be welcomed to place bids for work, not just GOP contributors.
5. The Republican appointees in various state offices who get paychecks but sell cosmetics, newspapers, work on crossword puzzles, and play video poker all day, will be out on their backsides. (You know who you are!)
6. A new set of priorities will emerge: educate our children, bring jobs to Ohio.
7. Government ethics will be discussed and practiced.
8. The people of Ohio will be proud of their state again.
9. Bright, qualified people will fill jobs in the state government instead of the relatives of major GOP contributors.
10. The state legislature, still controlled by the Republicans, will deliver to Ohioans, or we'll throw those bums out of office next time.
You can count on it!