Saturday, November 29, 2008

Did you know......

> My heart go out to the people of India who have gone through horrific terrorist attacks over the last few days. The Indian soldiers, firefighters, special forces, police, and regular people worked hard to reduce the disaster. I will remember their nation in my prayers.

> I've learned that the homeless population has greatly increased in Columbus, Ohio. According to an article in the Columbus Dispatch, more and more homeless have taken to living in small communties along the banks of the Olentangy River.

> We went shopping yesterday, but we were very, very cautious about what were purchased and how much we spent.

> I really enjoy watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It is a tradition in our household.

> Doesn't it seem like President Bush has already left the White House? If you haven't seen Rachel Maddow's Lame Duck Watch, you've missed a great segment.

> President Bush will be granting pardons to many people on his way out of office. Don't you wonder how many of his good old boys will get away with breaking the law?

> In case anyone cares, I really like the Rosie special. It was fun watching and a nice change from the regular TV programs.

> Rick Astley was a surprise performer in the Macy's parade.

> I'm sick of cleaning, cooking, serving, and eating turkey---at least for a year.