Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Seriously

* I'm tired of hearing about Sarah Palin. Matt Lauer's interview with Palin has forced me to change the channel every single time Palin talks.

* Last night on David Letterman, Don Rickles tried (unsuccessfully, I might add) to make a joke about Barack Obama. There were a lot of groans in the audience. I had to change the channel. Rickles and his humor are out of date.

* No one has asked me what to do with Sen. Joe Lieberman and if he can caucus with the Dems. I think Lieberman was blatantly disloyal to the caucus. He spoke openly and disparaged their reputations and that of candidate Obama. If I had a vote, he'd be out the door of the caucus.

* I sincerely hope that Obama will be able to get our troops out of Iraq. By the way, did you know that Saxby Chambliss voted against funding for body armour for our troops? Vote Vets has the details.

* Let the Obama family decide on their own about the proper school for their daughters. Given their abilities and security matters, this is their family's decision. The dog? They need to choose their own puppy. They are the ones that will live with it.