Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday's Notes

* I want to offer my condolences to the family and friends of Patrick Swayze. I've watched the movie Dirty Dancing many, many, many times and it will always be a favorite.

>>> Note to Democrats----- Forget bipartisanship, just pass a health care reform bill with a public option!!!!! Republicans don't care and won't support anything.

Raw Story:

According to a new book -- excerpts of which are to be published in the next issue of GQ Magazine and detailed Tuesday -- former President George W. Bush was incredulous upon learning that Sen. John McCain was having trouble drawing a crowd and called his campaign a "five-spiral crash."

....Bush also is quoted as saying Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin was "being put into a position she is not even remotely prepared for" after McCain announced her as his vice presidential running mate.

“I’m trying to remember if I’ve met her before. I’m sure I must have.” His eyes twinkled, then he asked, “What is she, the governor of Guam?”......

It is amazing to see the Republican love fest on display.