Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Fire Rick Santorum and Bring Our Kids Home

Pennsylvania was my birthplace and therefore, I care about events that happen in PA. Currently, Rick Santorum represents Pennsylvania as one of its senators. However, Santorum does not really reside in Pennsylvania. He rents his house to someone else. His children's schooling was paid for by a local PA school board (over $100,000) to an online charter school even though his children do not reside in the school district. Mr. Santorum has not paid back the district. Santorum is a sanctimonious jerk and he is not worthy to represent the Keystone State. I hope that the good people of Pennsylvania do not re-elect him because he does not care or respect the citizens of this great state.

I continue to see the yellow ribbons on the backs of cars and trucks. Today, I saw a yellow sticker that said, "Support our troops, Bring them home alive." I want to extent that message further. "Support our troops and bring our troops home NOW!" Bring them home now. We do not want to lose another person.

How in the hell did Norm Coleman become a senator??? He is an IDIOT!