Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Dinner List

Every Thanksgiving, our home is filled with family. It is easier to eat and digest your food when you have people you like around the table.

I was thinking this morning about who I would never invite to my house for a fictional dinner and here is my list:
George W. Bush and family, Dick Cheney and family, Tom DeLay, Dennis Hastert, Rep. Jean Schmidt, Rep. Deborah Pryce, Bob Woodward, Scooter Libby, Karl Rove, Rev. Falwell, Sen. Rick Santorum, Rev. Pat Robertson, Dr. Dobson, Ohio Gov. Bob Taft, Sen. George Allen (I think he's creepy), Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh (pompous jerk), Bill O'Reilly (falafel man), Rep. J.D. Hayworth (reminds me of a used car salesman), Donald Rumsfeld, and Condaleeza Rice, and other liars from the Republican Party.

Last night on Keith Olbermann's Countdown, Rep. Jean Schmidt was picked as "The Worst Person In The World." I totally agree with the nomination.

You've heard the White House say that Democratic Senators saw the same pre-war intelligence as the President. The doesn't hold water. The President would have a more detailed account of what is going on in the world. Some materials would be censored or restricted for other elected officials because they would not have special clearance to see everything. It is time for this administration to start talking about what happens next in Iraq. When will our Marines, Airmen, and Soldiers be home for good?