Monday, September 08, 2008

The Republicans and the Extreme Right

>>>It doesn't take a genius to figure out the Republicans and John McCain. They have no agenda, no plans, and no new ideas. They are stuck in "trickle down economics" and the failed policies of George W. Bush. They want to continue to spend ten billion dollars per month in Iraq. However, the Republican Party is nothing more than a bunch of old right wing white people who want nothing more to control every aspect of your life. Even Bob Schieffer of CBS News has noted that the Republican Party has little or no minorities and is made up largely of white people (Raw Story). The Republican Party doesn't represent the diversity of the United States.

>>> Sarah Palin doesn't represent me.
I don't like her racist vocabulary.
I don't like her stance on reproductive rights.
I do not approve of her support of teaching abstinence in schools. It failed for her daughter.
I do not support of her ignorant beliefs about global warming and science.
I do not support her right wing religious views.
I do not support shooting animals from planes.
I do not support her belief that polar bears should be removed from the endangered species list.

I also believe that her membership in the Alaska Independence Party is very dangerous. Does she still have regular contact with the AIP and its members?

One other little tidbit: a right wing group is calling for the boycott of the Oprah Winfrey Show and the Oprah Magazines. I will be buying both of them today. You should too.

>>> Here is a picture to remind you about the BFF's----McCain and Bush.

(dailylife.com)
















Do we really want four more years of failure? I don't. I'm voting for Obama-Biden.