Sunday, January 04, 2009

Never! Never! Never!

From UPI:

Former U.S. President George H.W. Bush said Sunday he would like to see another of his sons, Jeb, become president.

Jeb Bush, a former governor of Florida, is contemplating a run for U.S. Senate, but the elder Bush said during an interview from his Texas home aired on Fox News Sunday he'd like to see a third Bush in the White House, even as another son, George W., is about to leave the presidency with record-low approval ratings.

"I'd like to see him run," Bush said of Jeb. "I'd like to see him be president some day......"

Haven't the Bushes done enough damage to the country? There is no reason why we should have Jeb Bush or any other Bush family member in the White House. I think you'll agree with me when I say we've overdosed on the entire Bush family and the disasters they've left behind. No more Bushes. No Jeb in the White House. Never. Never. Never!