Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kasich's Toxic Personality is Now Public Information

The Other Paper has a revealing article about John Kasich's personality.  I like the title of the article, "Does Ohio Need an SOB As Governor?"

Here are a few excerpts from The Other Paper:

“I wasn’t old enough to vote, but I vowed that when I was, he’d never have my vote,” Cody said....

And this-----

“I would like to redirect your attention back to my ‘experience’ with the unpleasantly arrogant Mr. Kasich,” Schrim wrote in the e-mail, obtained by The Other Paper.


“His body language was one of sloth and arrogance. His words and the way he carried himself made it clear that he believed he was doing us a favor by attending our function.”



Some of us already knew it, but were waiting for someone else to say it.  Kasich has been known to be an @**%#!e.  I knew he was an obnoxious individual because he belonged to the same athletic club in Westerville as my family, in the '90's.  Kasich was one of those people that wanted and needed to be noticed wherever he was.  When I saw him walking through an area, I would take my young daughters by the hand, and lead them out of his way.  I did not want them to be bothered by such an awful man.