* Did you know that Rasmussen Polls only involve people with land lines and individuals with only cell phones are excluded from polls?
* Did you know that some people are confused who instigated and signed into law the bank bailout bill? President George W. Bush and then his Secretary of the Treasury Henry Paulson were the perpetrators of the bank bailout bill.
* Sharron Angle is a wack job.
* Have you taken a look at the campaign themes being used by the two top Ohio Republicans? Rob Portman, former member of the Bush administration, has titled his campaign "A Different Way." Kasich, candidate for governor and former investment banker for Lehman Brothers, uses "A New Day" as the phrase to describe his campaign. Seriously. Are they just not creative? Portman wants to bring back the same unsuccessful strategies used by the Bush administration. Kasich plans to sell off parts of the state and give it to his cronies.
* Did you know that Republican Jon Husted used campaign funds to buy a car, pay for insurance, and pay traffic tickets. I wrote about it on March 30, 2010 at my Ohio 15th blog. Husted bought a car from from Beau Townsend Ford on July 13, 2009 for $17,090.04, according to the campaign finance expenditure page at the Ohio Secretary of State's page.
* Radio right winger, Bill Cunningham, is a close personal friend of John Boehner. Here is what Think Progress has about the Cunningham - Boehner relationship:
On his nationally syndicated radio program Sunday night, hate radio host Bill Cunningham said that he will broadcast his show from the office of Minority Leader Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) on this November’s Election Day, and was invited by Boehner himself. “I’m going to do my show that day from the portico of the Speaker of the House’s office in the U.S. Capitol. I’ve been invited there by the new Speaker of the House, John Boehner, and I’ll be the only radio talk show host in the speaker’s office, doing my show from the portico overlooking the Washington Monument,” Cunningham said. “And I’m going to do it.”
Visit Think Progress for the full story. I guess Boehner has already called in a decorator for the office of the Speaker of the House.
(Just a warning: Don't listen to Cunningham on your car radio while you are driving. You'll become irate, start swearing at the radio, and lose control of your car. Better yet- don't waste your time listening to him.)
* Republican candidate, Steve Stivers, a former bank lobbyist, was for cap and trade in 2008. Now he is against it. We're all going to get whiplash from all of Stivers flip flops!!