Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mitch McConnell and the Republicans

*  I can imagine that Sen. Mitch McConnell (KY-R) has a list of his goals for the upcoming new Congress.  Do you think McConnell's list looks like this???????

My Goals and Goals of the Republican Party 
by Mitch McConnell

5. Get people back to work -   Involves too much work by me

4. Improve education -  Nah!

3. End the wars -    what wars?

2. Write a book! -   NO! no. no. no.

1. Make Obama a one term President.     

If you are looking for McConnell and his party to do anything to help regular men, women, and children, you can forget about it.  McConnell's major goal is to make President Obama a one term President.  I guess the country's ills will not be solved and then McConnell will blame everything on Obama.  Obviously, McConnell and Boehner will not work to move the country forward.  What did you expect?


* I want to see that movie about Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson.  We know that her undercover identity was released by one or more people involved in the previous administration, and I'd like to learn more.  Everything I've read indicates there is plenty of political intrigue. Both lead actors, Naomi Watts and Sean Penn, are receiving rave reviews from people who have seen the movie.