Monday, April 17, 2006

Poll Numbers

Raw Story has the results of a new Gallup Poll and the numbers are not pretty. Here is an excerpt: latest USA Today/Gallup poll, conducted April 7-9, 2006. It shows that 57% of Americans think the United States will not win in Iraq, including 21% who think the U.S. can win but will not....

The Rasmussen Poll has President Bush with a 39% approval rating and a 60% disapproval rating. Wow! I believe that is the lowest approval rating that has come from Rasmussen for this president.

I saw this post at Raw Story and the original is at Multichannel News:
Is Fox News Channel worth a buck? Affiliates will decide. Officials at the network are floating a proposal seeking a license fee of $1 per month per subscriber....

I am seriously considering calling my cable company and asking them how I can drop Fox News from my cable subscription. I never watch them because they are NOT a news channel. They are a branch of the Republican Party and I'm certainly not interested in that political group.