Monday, November 28, 2011

Have you heard........

*  The Ohio State Buckeyes have a new football coach.  It is Urban Meyer.  I hope that he is able to keep Luke Fickell on staff. Coach Fickell worked hard under the most adverse conditions and deserves our thanks for his dedication for the program.

*  The NFIB (the National Federation of Independent Business) seems to be a right wing organization with ads on TV/radio attacking Democratic office holders that support safety regulations and laws protecting the environment.  Luckily, I don't own a small business but if I did I would not join the NFIB.

*  OMG.  Would you vote for the new Republican frontrunner in the presidential sweepstakes---Newt Gingrich????  On so many levels, Gingrich makes me ill.

*  Why does Republican Josh Mandel want to end Social Security and Medicare? Not everyone has a huge portfolio like his.