Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Hypocrite

With a Republican frontrunner like Newt Gingrich, we can't help but have our own conclusions about Gingrich based on his actions and words.  How can he call himself a social conservative when he has been married three times?


I do not care for Newt Gingrich. When I see him, I see a slimeball.  His voting record and his extramarital affairs make me believe that -
(a) he has no respect for women. 
(2) he is deceptive (A cheater, is a cheater forever.).
(3) he is a pompous a**.
(4) he insults those that do not agree with him.
(5) he continues to protect the wealthy while the 99% suffer.

I can't think of anything with which Gingrich and I agree.   I am a proud liberal that believes ---
- that every person has the right to marry the person they love. 
- a woman has the right to make her own decisions about her reproductive needs. 
- the government must provide equal public education, and those who desire private education should not use my tax dollars.
- the best way to get people back to work is to repair/replace the crumbling infrastructure in our country.
- tax cuts for the rich have done nothing to increase jobs, but they have added to our debt.

A few months ago, The Nation had a list of some of the quotes that have spilled from Gingrich's mouth. Since the article's publication, Gingrich has added more stupid quotes. (His recent idea to fire all the certified/licensed school custodians to let school children clean and fix their school grounds, boilers, and facilities, shows people that Gingrich is an idiot.)

This is my favorite stupid quote from the eleven listed by The Nation (May 11, 2011):

...(5) “It doesn’t matter what I do. People need to hear what I have to say. There’s no one else who can say what I can say. It doesn’t matter what I live.” – [Newt’s explanation for why his multiple affairs won’t damage his political fortunes, as told to his jilted wife.]...

Yes, America, Gingrich is so full of it that he thinks we should hang on every word that he spews.  Here is a little selection someone made that is posted at GoAnimate:

GoAnimate.com: Moral Majority %5BHa%5D Hypocrisy USA by AM:Hate Radio Inc.


Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!