Monday, November 14, 2011

This and That

The Republicans and their "debates" seem to get crazier every single time they have one.  With Bachmann and Cain indicating their push for waterboarding, you just have to wonder if they don't realize that waterboarding is tortue.  Since President Obama's declaration to end waterboarding, the U.S. military has successfully gotten rid of major terrorist threats.

Mitt Romney wants to go to war with Iran, as of Saturday.  Of course, with Romney, that could change. Does Romney think that he is making himself appear tough?


*  My husband wants me to stop yelling at the TV.  He says that I should just stop listening to the right wingers. It is true that watching Republicans speak raises my blood pressure, but screaming "liar" at them as they appear on my screen does make me feel better.

****  Do you get that impression that Herman Cain really doesn't take women seriously?

>>>>  Why are the Republicans attacking Elizabeth Warren, Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate?  Nothing scares GOPers more than a smart, outspoken woman.

* Speaking of women------  How in the world can anyone take Newt Gingrich as a serious candidate?  I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him!  His elitism and respect for women are disgusting. Gingrich has been married three times and divorced twice.  How many other Americans have a revolving credit account at Tiffany's??? Besides, where does his wife wear all those fancy schmancy diamonds and jewels?  Needless to say, the only fancy places I go to include church, Krogers, and Whole Foods.