Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Limbaugh is a staff puke

Before you read the following post that I found over at Daily Kos, let me make myself perfectly clear. The other day one GOP bigshit said that the GOP will "bury" Paul Hackett (Democratic candidate for OH-2 and Iraq vet). Now we have Rush "I need my oxycontin" Limbaugh calling Paul Hackett a "staff puke." Limbaugh is a staff puke. Every minute that our troops are in Iraq, Afghanistan, or surrounding areas on their way to the war zone, their lives are in danger. I am SICK and tired of people who say they are for this war but then, by their words or deeds, they disrespect those who have served. The Iraq War was based on a LIE (there were no WMD). These men and women went to war willing to sacrifice their lives for this country because Bush, as commander-in-chief, sent them there. I think our troops should come home now, but I respect their service and their sacrifice. Limbaugh needs to shut his fat mouth! Thank you. I feel much better now.

I found this at DailyKos http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/8/2/15914/52380

OH:02, Limbaugh calls namesby devtob
Tue Aug 2nd, 2005 at 12:09:14 PDT
Limbaugh went all out against Hackett today, including calling him a "staff puke" because he served as a civil affairs officer.
Midway in the third hour, Limbaugh was talking to an active duty Navy officer from Houston and asked what "civilian" affairs officers do. The Navy guy said they are liaison with the local authorities."So he wasn't in combat," the anal-pimple chickenhawk asked.The Navy guy said yes, then Limbaugh said Hackett was just a "staff puke," several times.