Friday, January 25, 2008

The Desperate Republican Candidates

If you didn't watch last night's Republican presidential candidate debate last night, I'll provide you with a summary of my observations:

>Rudy Giuliani ---he looked tired, old, and not well-informed about foreign policy and trade issues.
(FYI: GQ Magazine has an article that is a MUST read-- An Oral History of Rudy Giuliani's Temper.

>Mitt Romney ---Romney appeared to be slick, and not willing realize that the mess we're in is because of the Republicans and George W. Bush. I almost laughed myself silly when Romney said he represented change!

>Ron Paul --- don't get me started!!!!!!!!

>John McCain ----supports Bush's Iraq war and wants to continue it forever. McCain looked old, frail, and very, very tired.

These guys worried about having Bill Clinton in the White House again!!!!? If nothing else, at least the Clintons are still married to their first spouse. Not all of the Republican candidates can say the same.