Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Political Observations

> I'm proud to say that I did not watch one minute of the State of the Union speech. It is difficult to watch Bush on TV without getting an upset stomach.

> I'd rather watch the fight between John McCain and Mitt Romney. Neither candidate will receive my vote, but I think it is interesting to examine what these two candidates want. McCain is for continuing the war in Iraq f-o-r-e-v-e-r. He would be just like President George W. Bush. Romney, on the other hand,....... I really don't know where he stands.

> If Rudy Giuliani withdraws from the presidential race, will Chris Matthews go into a deep depression? Anyone who has watched MSNBC's Hardball knows that Matthews has had a man-crush on Giuliani. I also wonder which candidate Fox News will support since they've been big Giuliani supporters.