As long as the Republicans control the House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate, the following things will remain the same:
1. Bush's war in Iraq will continue and you'll continue to pay for it.
2. More of our young people will continue to be killed and wounded. At this point, over 2500 have been killed in Iraq.
3. The Republicans will not raise the minimum wage. Your kid will never move out of the house.
4. The No Child Left Behind Act will continue to go unfunded.
5. The military will continue to get more aggressive in recruiting. Now they've raised the maximum age for enlistment.
6. The Republicans will play politics with voting. Yesterday, the GOP voted to delay the renewal of the Voting Rights Act! INCREDIBLE!
7. The religious right will influence your daily life. (Pat Robertson and his friends will decide what your kids will learn in school.)
8. Bill Frist will continue to diagnose comatose patients via video tape.
9. The corruption will continue. The Republican fundraiser scandals will go unchecked and probably get bolder.
10. The Republicans, who still believe the world is flat, will do nothing to stop global warming.
The choice is yours.