1. They will say 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11.
2. As a poster over at Americablog indicated, the Republican Party will threaten to sue TV/radio stations that broadcast MOVE ON.ORG ads.
3. The Republicans will buy every flag in the country and put them behind every Republican candidate.
However, the Republicans will NOT discuss an exit strategy from Iraq, their failure to plan for the insurgents, and why they still haven't captured Osama Bin Laden.
Guess what folks? We got confirmation on the Republican strategy: Found at Think Progress:
On Thursday, the House of Representatives will hold a debate on the Iraq war. Media reports say Majority Leader John Boehner (R-OH) “hopes to match the serious, dignified tone of deliberation that preceded the Gulf war, in 1991.”
ThinkProgress has obtained a “Confidential Messaging Memo” from Boehner instructing his caucus to conduct a very different kind of deliberation. Here’s a quick summary:
1. Exploit 9/11. The two page memo mentions 9/11 seven times. It describes debating Iraq in the context of 9/11 as “imperative.”
2. Attack opponents ad hominem. The memo describes those who opposes President Bush’s policies in Iraq as “sheepish,” “weak,” and “prone to waver endlessly.”
3. Create a false choice. The memo says the decision is between supporting President Bush’s policies and hoping terrorist threats will “fade away on their own.”
You can read the confidential memo for yourself HERE.