Monday, March 08, 2010

Romney

Mitt Romney has written a new book that I have no intention of buying or reading. Although he hasn't announced it, he probably will run for President because he thinks it is his right. I would never, ever vote for him. As a matter of fact, he is another person that forces me to change the channel every single time he appears on TV.

Lately, Romney has been attacking President Obama (see RawStory). By making up false accusations about President Obama, Romney thinks it keeps his name in the news. However, Romney's stupid strategy is just a way of showing that Mitt is not an honorable man.

I love my dogs and I abhor anyone who mistreats animals. Romney's cruelty toward his own dog made me sick (see TimeMagazine). How could anyone do such a thing to a poor helpless animal? Even though the incident happened several years ago, it shows what kind of man he is.