Besides Republican Sen. Marco Rubio's questionable stories about his background, his views on the reproductive rights of women, and his right wing leanings, there is one more reason why I'd never vote for him---- his opinion of former President George W. Bush.
Republican Florida Sen. Marco Rubio on Sunday refused to explain how a potential Romney administration would be different from George W. Bush’s administration, but insisted that the last Republican president “did a fantastic job” and his brother, former Gov. Jeb Bush (R-FL), would be a “fantastic vice president.”
“I haven’t gone through the comparison,” Rubio told CNN’s Candy Crowley. “I think that presidents serve in different times with different challenges. And so I think that George W. Bush, in my opinion, did a fantastic job as president over eight years, facing a set of circumstances during those eight years that are different from the circumstances that a President Romney would face.”
Last week, Jeb Bush told Newsmax that he would “consider” a vice presidential nomination, but suggested Rubio was “probably the best” choice....
Rubio thought "....George W. Bush....did a fantastic job as president....." OMG! On what planet does Rubio reside????? Where should I start?
Under George W. Bush we experienced---
- an attack on our country by terrorists, even though there had been warnings in PDBs.
- a housing crisis.
- a massive Wall Street collapse.
- outsourcing of American jobs.
- the lack of a response to the Hurricane Katrina disaster.
- an unnecessary attack on Iraq, when the 9/11 terrorists had come from Afghanistan.
- sending our men and women into war without the proper equipment.
- lack of an energy policy.
- a total lack of supervision, communication, and supervision of some countries. Bush just didn't bother to keep and eye on everyone.
- massive tax cuts for the rich, creating massive debt.
etc., etc., etc.
Do Republicans think that Americans would vote for another Bush? There is no dynasty in this county! Just say no to another Bush!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE BUSHES in the White House!!!!!!!!!!!