Saturday, August 23, 2008

Got my text message----- Obama Biden!

I got my text message this morning at 3 am from the Obama campaign:

Barack has chosen Senator Joe Biden to be our VP nominee. Watch the first Obama-Biden rally live at 3pm ET on www.BarackObama.com. Spread the word!

While I was doing my errands yesterday, I wore my Barack Obama shirt. People asked me if I had gotten a text message yet from Barack Obama. One woman even said that if I heard about the VP choice while I was in the store to let her know. Obviously, the announcement and the method it was delivered, created a lot of excitement.

In case you are interested, CafePress already has a collection of Obama Biden materials.

Meanwhile....... John McCain had to check with his staff to see the type of car that he owned. Oh my.