Friday, October 21, 2005

Paul Hackett for Senate

Here in Ohio, there is a lot of buzz about the Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate. Some Democrats support Sherrod Brown, while others are backing Paul Hackett. Who would be a better candidate? In my humble opinion, I think Paul Hackett is the better candidate. Hackett is a straighttalking man with a real desire to get things done. He brought excitement and attention to his candidacy in OH-2, and I think he'd inspire a lot of voters from both parties to vote for him. I've lived in Ohio for over twenty years, but I could tell you very little about Sherrod Brown. Paul Hackett's service to this country and his commitment to "telling it like it is" will help bring the Ohio voter out of the house and into the polls to vote for him. Ohio has lost jobs, industries, small companies, leadership, ethics in government, and its focus. We need Hackett to fight for us in the U.S. Senate.